Robin
Tuesday, July 20, 2021
tues
I finished a 3d puzzle boat I made for Jeramy. It was fun to make. Luna just wants to be held all day so I didn't do much today. I took her and Jenkins on a walk because it puts her to sleep. Then when Jeramy came home Jenkins forgot we already went on a walk and was super wild. So we went on another walk. It was cool in the shade so we sat and relaxed at the park. Between Jenkins and luna we are people magnets. Everyone stops and talks to us now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
Today was the kids last day of school for the week, they get tomorrow and Friday off. They are going fishing tomorrow with Randy which wil...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment