Friday, September 24, 2021

Friday

 Tony is doing better.  He didn't like the cone and was crying at night.  I took it off and he slept all night.  I put it on this morning but it wasn't great.  So I went and got a body suit for him.  He slept most the morning but was acting a lot better this afternoon.  He is going to be ok we just have to stake it easy for a week.  The kids didn't have school.  Ruth had a playdate with her friend Emily.  Oliver had a birthday party tomorrow so Isaac watched Tony and we went and got a present.  Casey got the second vaccine yesterday I forgot to say.  He didn't feel well today so he can home and we just watched shows this evening.  Everyone have a good weekend.  We are hoping to work on the tree house tomorrow.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...