Saturday, September 25, 2021

Saturday

 Today was good and it was nice to have a day off.  The body suit wasn't working great.  He kept peeing in it and then his wound would be wet.  The cone wasn't great but I saw online there is a neck pillow that prevents them from licking there wound.  I picked that up and that seems to be working.  Tony is feeling better and we are trying hard to keep him resting.  Oliver had a birthday party today at the jump zone.  Then they went to lunch.  They had a fun time.  We went to Lowes and got more wood.  We worked (mostly Casey) on the the tree house all day.  It was nice to see some progress.  The plums are ripe so I picked all of those.  The blackberries are done but we just at them.  The apples are ready but I am not sure what to do with them all. After dinner we rented call of the wild.  It was a good movie and Oliver loved it.  I have a ton of meetings tomorrow.  Sorry decorating didn't work out but we will do it next weekend.  Thanks again for doing that Robin. 

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...