Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Tuesday

 It is really really dark in the mornings now.  Mom got me a reflective jacket that came today and I am so excited to wear it tomorrow.  Everyone will see me.  I put a headlight around Tony's neck this morning and I liked that.  Isaac called about an hour after school started and felt nauseous so I went and picked him up.  It kind of hit him in waves today.  He took it easy this morning.  After I took Ruth to school I studied and he did homework.  It was nice.  In the middle we went to friz and fry's to get him a snack.  I finished Kay's quilt when the kids had their hour.  The kids helped me take a picture.  Love you guys and I hope Karen is feeling better.  Luna is so beautiful.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...