Thursday, September 23, 2021

Thursday

 Tony was neutered today, poor guy.  Casey took him this morning on his way to work and picked him up on the way home.  I am glad he did because I don't think I could have carried him inside.  He has been sleeping all evening.  Isaac was feeling better and went to school.  I was all alone when Ruth went to school.  I worked on sql.  Ruth had dance class she was upset getting ready but had a fun time once she got to class.  Isaac finished his Lego and the boys played Legos for a while.  The kids don't have school tomorrow so we will just take care of Tony.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...