Monday, September 20, 2021

The tape is off!!!

 It is always hard going back to the real world after a fun trip but today was good.  I didn't sleep well because I was coughing so I didn't walk Tony.  I did go to exercise class and that felt good.  We walked Ruth to school and then I took Tony the long way home and threw the ball for him so he got a walk today.  I studied while Ruth was at school.  I feel fired up after the vacation and am going to be more consistent studying.  Isaac had orchestra after school.  He didn't sleep well so he was tied afterwards.  Everyone came out the front door but Isaac went out the side and I couldn't find him to pick him up but I eventually figured it out.  Tonight Oliver was doing homework and he had a loose piece of tape on his ear.  I got my sewing scissors to cut it off.  I kept trimming it and I got the whole thing off.  Oliver was so happy.  It is so nice to have it off.  I think soaking it really helped.  Thanks Mom.  Love you guys and have a goodnight.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...