Friday, January 21, 2022

Late

 Sorry I am late.  My exercise class had a lady's night out tonight and I went.  My friend Amanda put together a escape room.  It was a lot of fun and my team did it in the fastest time so I won some lotion.  It was a fun night.  Today was good.  I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  Ruth didn't sleep well and was so grumpy today.  I helped in her class and then met Casey for lunch.  Isaac and Oliver walked home with their friends.  Isaac forgot his homework so I drove and picked them up and went to the school to get it.  They were not happy about that.  Ruth had a meltdown because I changed a doll dress with Emily yesterday.  Hopefully everyone sleeps well tonight.  I am glad you are home Mom and Dad.  I am so glad he is ok.  I have been horrible at pictures this week and will do better.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...