So we decided to hit our out of pocket in January just because that is so much fun to do. I love your quilt Rachel and you will do great on your interview. Just remember you are so smart and know your stuff. Thanks for all your support. Love mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
Dad didnt sleep well last night so he slept in. I did also. He stayed home and I went and saw kay. She is doing about the same. Jen came an...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment