Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Wednesday

 I am so sorry Dad is sick.  I feel so bad for him.  I walked and went to exercise class today.  We did High and it is fun.  I got an interview at Moms works on Monday so hopefully I don't blow it.  Inlaid out a quilt and studied while Ruth was at school.  Ruth had two friends come over to play.  I took them home when I picked up Isaac.  It is Kimi's birthday today so we went to Randy's house to celebrate.  Kimi made her own cake and it was really good.  Oliver had a minor cut on his lip and lost his mind so we came home.  Good luck Mom and Dad.  We love you.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...