Thursday, January 20, 2022

Thursday

 I feel so bad for Dad and I hope he can home soon and doesn't have any long term problems.  Poor thing.  Today was good.  My phone updated last night so my alarm didn't go off.  I got up and went on a shorter walk.  Ruth slept in till 11.  I let her sleep I thought she could us the break.  I was supposed to meet my visiting teaching ladies for lunch but one forgot.  Two of us were there so we just chatted for a bit and then left.  I went grocery shopping while I was out.  Ruth had dance class and the boys played video games.  Thanks for playing with Oliver Karen.  He had a lot of fun.  We did homework and Isaac has the hardest time doing his homework.  We don't know what to do.  Love you guys and enjoy your Friday.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...