Monday, February 28, 2022

Monday

 Karen that makes me so mad and I do not understand what they are doing.  I feel like that is so unprofessional.  Concentrate on you school and worry about a new job this summer.  You are doing great.  The kids didn't have school today and it went well.  I walked this morning and my new shoes rubbed my heals and made them bleed so I didn't walk long.  We ran into some friends on the walk and it was good to talk.  We finished up the makeup homework this morning and that feels nice.  We ordered jimmy John's for lunch and then the kids got their hour.  Then they played outside and did crafts.  They were all happy and are feeling better.  They all still have a bit of a cough. Casey went back to work today and it went pretty good.  Love you guys and thanks for all the support.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...