Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Tuesday

 I am glad everyone is doing well.  I hope the MRI went ok.  I walked this morning.  I put mole skin on and it went better.  Ruth has to stay home from school all week due to her positive test.  We dropped the boys off and went grocery shopping.  She bought a Lego to do.  My doctor's appointment was good.  They are just going to set the bones and but wires in to straighten them.  Then after 4 weeks they then out.  They made me a new cast and it is really nice and feels so much better.  It all took longer than I thought so Casey had to pick up the boys which was nice of them.  Isaac had young men's tonight.  The missionaries came but could stay because Casey wasn't there.  He was working late.  Love you guys and thanks for everything.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...