Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Wednesday

 I walked this morning.  Me and Ruth ran some errands.  I was teasing her that I couldn't afford for her to have to many more sick days.  She likes to get something everywhere we go.  Oliver had a wellness check after school.  He remembered and hurried outside which was so nice of him.  He was nice.  He is doing well.  He is growing but in the 20 percentile for height and weight.  Isaac had orchestra and we were done in time to pick him up.  Ruth's friends Mom picked up homework for her which was really nice.  It was a pretty afternoon and we played outside.  I had book group tonight and it was fun to talk to everyone.  It was a nice evening.  We will meet up with Mom and Dad tomorrow.  Thanks for watching the kids.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...