Thursday, March 3, 2022

Thursday

 Sorry about all the changes of plans.  It is crazy and hard to change everything.  We are coming down Saturday if you want to play Karen, and install a water heater.  I walked this morning but my slip on shoes were hurting so bad I came home and put my old shoes on.  They felt so nice.  Me and Ruth went shopping and I got a new purse.  The backpack isn't working because I can't put it on very well.  The boys had a early release today.  We went to parent teacher conferences.  The kids are all really smart.  The boys have a hard time focusing and paying attention.  We met Casey for dinner and that was fun.  I ordered diamond beads key chains and they came in the mail today so me and Ruth had fun doing those.  Everyone have a good Friday.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...