Friday, March 25, 2022

Friday

 Sorry, I am late blogging. Today was good.  I went to exercise class.  Abigail is having a birthday party tomorrow and we can't go so we brought her presents today.  She loved them and they played all class.  Ruth was jealous of the presents so she was happy she could play with them.  We drove to school and then I walked Tony.  I took him to the park and threw the ball. Oliver had a patriotic program at school.  He was cute and did a good job.  I attached a couple of bad videos.  Oliver and Ruth had friends over and they played so well.  It made the afternoon go fast.  We went to Lowe's to get some parts for the tree house.  I have been wanting a bush in the front so we bought one.  I love it.  We are going to leave around 9 tomorrow.  We are excited.

Love Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...