Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Tuesday

 I went to work and got a lot done. Dad went to lehi and that was good for him. I left early and we went to see Dr Bowen. His back is actually pretty good and his knee is fine. If it doesn't get better they are going to do an m r i and check the menusca. It might be torn. All in all very nice to not hear really bad news. They are going to give him a shot in his back and see if he feels better. Robin I can say that your life changed pretty fast. I hope the house sells fast. Karen I am sorry you had a shot and are struggling. Rachel I hope all is well. I am excited for Saturday. Robin if you want to join us for lunch Jenkins can stay in the car. We aren't far if you need us. You can crash at our place also.  Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...