Thursday, March 24, 2022

Thursday

 I am sorry Karen.  That happens to everyone once in a while.  I am glad Mom and Dad could help.  Good luck on selling your house Robin.  Today was good.  The kids had a good day at school.  Me and Ruth ran errands this morning.  We walked to school.  We were running late and their weren't any kids for Ruth to walk in with and she was sad.  I felt bad. We were technically on time just the late side of it.  I took Tony on a long walk home.  It is getting warm in the afternoon.  Ruth had dance and the boys did their homework.  We went and visited Randy after dinner and it was a nice evening.  It was good to go and visit.  The kids friend Abigail is having a party Saturday but we can't go.  We got her a present anyway.  We were looking for a present for her.  Oliver found something he wanted.  He said I could buy it for him for Father's day.  I said it didn't work like that because he wasn't a father.  He said that all boys should get a present on father's day.  It was so funny.

Love Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...