Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Tuesday

 Today was good.  It was fancy hair day at school so we did a fancy hair style for Ruth.  I couldn't think of anything for the boys.  My and Ruth just did crafts and hung around the house this morning.  I have been walking Ruth to school and then taking Tony on a walk.  It has been working well.  It is the cache valley food drive this week and the primary is in charge of handing out the flyer.  I had the girls do the condos and the boys do the villas but there are quite a few more to deliver.  So me and the kids did it this afternoon.  They love to deliver flyers and had a lot of fun.  We got it all done so fast and I am so grateful to the kids for doing it for me.  They were sweet to do it.  Ruth had tumbling this evening and she loves it.  They taught her how to do aerial cartwheels and she was in heaven.  They thought her cartwheels we're amazing.  She talked and talked about it.  We can help too Robin if you need anything.

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...