Monday, March 21, 2022

Monday

 I am so happy for you Robin.  I was being pessimistic and didn't think you would get it.  I am so excited.  We will definitely help you move when it happens.  Today was good.  I went to exercise class and I couldn't do half the stuff but it was still good to go.  We walked Ruth and took the long way home.  We saw some of my primary kids and it was fun to talk to them.  One had a stuffed animal that looked like Tony.  Then I went grocery shopping.  Isaac had orchestra and the kids played outside most of the afternoon.  After dinner I took the little kids and Tony to the park.  Casey and Isaac worked on the tree house.  Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...