Thursday, March 10, 2022

Thursday

 It is still cold here. I am so ready for some warmer weather. Work is going good. I made progress on my to do list so that is always nice. After I came home and worked on my paper some more. I also did laundry because I am almost out of clean socks. I got the research section written, but I still need to reread it. Pizza sounded good so I ordered summit inn pizza. I saw that they offered cauliflower crust so I got that and it tasted really good. I will have to do that again. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday. I was just wondering what the plan was this weekend for Oliver's baptism? Just wanted to know when I needed to be in Logan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...