Thursday, March 10, 2022

Thursday

 Oliver's baptism is at 12:30.  Mom ordered a meat tray and we are going to have sandwiches for lunch at our house before the baptism.  Sorry for the horrible time.  It just didn't work out great.  Thanks for coming up for it.  Oliver is super excited.  I had Oliver try on his suit today and took pictures.  He looked handsome.  I made the program for the baptism and put his picture on the front.   Today was good and I may have been too emotional.  I turned down the job today.  I don't know if that was good but I think I can find something more flexible.  This morning  we were out of paper so me and Ruth went to the store.  Ruth had a doughnut party at school that she was so excited for but it wasn't as fun as she thought.  She had dance and called me to say she didn't feel well so I picked her up early.  Isaac woke up at 5:30 to finish his homework.  He was being so responsible.  Isaac wanted to go to the library after school with his friends.  He was so cute about it and had a fun time.  Their was a relief society activity tonight.  Everyone has been so nice I thought I would go and talk with everyone.  They had everyone go around and say their favorite things.  I sounded dumb and I have been so emotional about it.  It is dumb.  

Love

Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...