Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Wednesday

 It snowed here and is cold.  I can't get any of my coats over my cast.  Casey was sweet and walked Tony this morning.  He is busy at work.  He came home for activity days tonight and then had to go back to work.  Me and Ruth cleaned up a bit and finished laundry.  Mom got her head bands and she will wear them at home but not at school so she looks homeless.  I didn't think anyone was coming to quilt group but two people came and it was fun.  Kids all made it to school and had a fun day.  Isaac had a sledding accident in December and a tooth was loose.  Then it has been fine but yesterday he said it was loose and hurting.  They were able to see him today and luckily it was a baby tooth that is ready to come out.  I was so grateful and happy about that.  I wasn't feeling as great in the evening so we took it slow.  I am feeling better in general and am so glad.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...