Robin
Thursday, March 10, 2022
Thursday
Today was good but cold. We are all feeling better and it's nice to have a break from illness. I found a cut bunny cut out on Etsy. Luna fell asleep on our ride home so I cut a few out. We are eating lunch with some vendors so I thought I would give them one. I forgot to take a picture. Hopefully if she sleeps again tomorrow I will get some cut for you guys in time for Saturday :) Luna ate through the whole house today. She had a harder time falling asleep but finally crashed. Lisa sent her a cute play book. She liked it Hope everyone has a good Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. Me and mom walked around target this morning. Then we had lunch and we all went to the movies and saw odiseyee. It was a g...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment