Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Tuesday

 This surgery hasn't been as easy as I was thinking but I am hanging in there.  It was nice of Mom and Dad to stay.  I rested all day they took care of the kids.  Isaac stayed home with a upset stomach.  Mom went to lunch with Oliver and he left ver that.  Das helped Isaac with his homework and they got a lot done.  Ruth had a new tumbling class this evening and she loves it.  Isaac went to young men's and they went bowling.  He has a fun time.  Casey and Oliver went to visit Randy and bring him the beef jerky.  I had a job interview this morning for a sales analyst and they offered it to me.  I just need to provide three references.  I don't think I am going to take it.  I am going to find one that is more flexible so I could work at home some times or a part time job.  I don't know.  I hope everyone is feeling better.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...