Thursday, June 23, 2022

Thursday

 Today was good.  I walked this morning.  I went a different way and it wasn't as long as I usually go.  The kids slept in and I sewed a bit.  We cleaned the house this morning and that felt really nice.  After lunch we had Adam and Adien come over and play.  They are Oliver and Ruth's age.  They all played cute together and had a fun afternoon.  Adam likes to do crafts and that is fun for me.  After dinner we went to the park and Casey went on a run with Tony.  The park was fun and it was good to get out of the house.  Ruth has been practicing these back walk overs and she finally was able to land it tonight.  She was so excited.  A big wind storm came in so we left.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...