Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Wednesday

 Luna looks grown up in those pictures.  We will bring our swimming suits to the party.  Karen good luck on your interview.  You are so smart you will do great.  I got a interview also today.  It is on Monday for a part time booking Clerk for the county.  It is just doing paperwork.  Today we didn't do much.  I did walk and go to exercise class.  They wore me out.  The kids were tired also so we just played at home.  I had physical therapy this afternoon.  My pinky is moving more which is encouraging.  Casey got a bonus at work so we went out for dinner at la Unica.  Then we went to Ross and got Oliver a pair of headphones for his computer.  When we got home we mowed the lawn.  Isaac did the riding lawn mower.  I started with the edger and I cut the catalpa tree which was awful.  So I switched Casey and did the push mower.  The lawn looks so nice and it was such a pretty evening.  

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...