Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Wednesday

Was your interview for the place in Lehi Karen? That would be awesome. I love your quilt Rachel good job! You should put it in a fair and get a prize. I went to Walmart today to buy food for Luna's party. Jeramy worked late so it was just me and Luna. She didn't do great but we made it out alive. By the time I got home it was bath time for Luna then we were hungry. So we got her ready for bed and went and got food through a drive through. She fell asleep along the way. So we got home and I put her down it was 9 before we sat down. 

Public service announcement: we are having a small blow up pool at the party. And Cherry's on the tree are ready for picking. So take all of them 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...