Friday, July 29, 2022

Friday

 I had an interview today also.  I think it went really well and I am pretty sure I got it, I hope.  It would be a fun job and the ladies that interviewed me were nice.  I was so tired last night I fell asleep early.  Oliver had a birthday party today and he had a fun time.  I had physical therapy and it hurt but my strength was better.  I only have one more appointment.  Casey sold the jeep and the guy picked it up tonight.  We are at the park now trying to teach Ruth how to ride a bike.  She is having a hard time so I thought I would blog.  She will get it.  Have a fun Saturday.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...