Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Monday

 I have a job interview Friday for the place my friends work at and I am pretty sure I will get it.  We had a fun day with Oliver's hoverboard.  He loves it and it works really well.  I have been really impressed with how easy it is to use.  We took Ruth to tumbling and then went to the park so Oliver could use it.  We brought Tony so he could run.  Isaac had violin lessons and he is playing really well.  Casey had to work late so after dinner we went to the park again to use the hoverboard.  I brought Ruth's bike to start teaching her how to ride without training wheels.  It was really hot so we didn't make a lot of progress.  I am so excited for Josh tomorrow.  It is going to be so fun.

Love Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...