Saturday, July 30, 2022

Saturday

 Good for you Karen.  I think you will have a lot of fun with your hoverboard.  Oliver loves his.  It is a lot easier then it looks.  We had a good day.  I walked this morning.  We mowed the lawn and it looks a lot better.  Two sprinklers in the front were broken so Casey fixed them today.  We went to lunch a jdwags.  It was good but the kids didn't eat much.  Me and Casey needed some new clothes so we used the jeep money and went to Ross.  I got some new pants for work and Casey for some shorts.  I felt like I was putting the cart before the horse but I will use the pants at any job I get.  We made the cinnamon tortillas for dessert tonight.  Thanks Mom. 

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...