Friday, July 29, 2022

Friday

 I am just waiting to see if Karen won the mega bucks with the lottery ticket :)  I am so glad Rachel and Jeramy had good job interviews.  That is exciting.  My day was good.  I must have gotten some rest or just had a nice time off because I didn't feel so tired.  I am going to Lagoon with the Lewis crowd tomorrow.  I felt bad leaving dad yesterday so I looked how much a season pass was and it was only 90 dollars for a senior so I bought him one.  Now he can go with us to Lagoon.  I think he would love seeing the kids ride the rides and walk around. I think we will go a couple more times.  We did go grocery shopping and that felt nice.  My cupboards were looking bare.  Good news I got my state retirement today so that was fun.  I have a pension.  Everyone have a nice weekend.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...