Friday, August 5, 2022

Friday

 Wow Karen, thanks for the video.  You look great.  We had a fun day.  I walked and went to exercise class.  I had to make copies for church so me and Ruth did that.  The boys had their last day at camp.  The had a really fun time.  They did a scavenger hunt today.  We went swimming after lunch.  It sprinkled a bit while we were there but not bad.  It was still really warm.  It was nice because it wasn't crowded.  I had my last physical therapy appointment today.  It was good to see how far I had come and how much better my hand is.  I still have some work to do but I can do it at home.  Casey called and asked if we wanted to go to Lagoon tonight so we went.  We met Mom and Dad and we had a really fun time.  It was a beautiful evening and was so nice to be out.  Thanks for meeting us.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...