Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Tuesday

 I am excited about the job and I think it will be a good place to work.  I start on the 15 which is the week school starts.  Tell Jeremy congratulations also.  Good luck tomorrow Karen.  Today was good.  I walked this morning.  The boys had Harry Potter camp and had a fun time.  They made some cute os and bookmarks.  Ruth was moody this morning so we walked Kohl's and then we got lunch together.  She had tumbling also.  After lunch we went to the jump zone.  It was really busy and Isaac complained the whole time.  I had a free drink at whips so we went there for a snack.  After dinner Casey went on a run and we went to the park for some hoverboard time.  They were have a police night out and we got some free candy.  It wasn't a big event but it was fun.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...