Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Wednesday

 Harry Potter camp is going really well and the boys are happy.  They are having a fun time.  Ruth is extra moody so she may be jealous.  We went to exercise class and I am going to miss it.  My teacher gave me some ideas of where to go in the evening.  I had to fill out a bunch of papers for my new job.  It took an hour.  We picked the boys up and went grocery shopping. Ruth didn't want to go and went on a hunger strike for an half and hour.  The kids just wanted to play at home so we did that.  I had book group tonight and we meet at Kneaders.  It was fun to talk.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...