Monday, August 1, 2022

Monday

 My day has been good. I got an interview for a different job at Northrup. So I have an interview Wednesday. Wish me luck :) That is also the day I get my hover board so I just took the whole day off. Hopefully my hover board comes early so that I can play with it in the morning. Other than that it was just the usual for a Monday. Mom and dad are still trying to get the charge for the new phones off the bill and I am on the phone with them and sprint right now. It is annoying because the guy at the store said it was a free upgrade and they didn't need to turn in their phones. Oh well we will get it worked out eventually. I hope that everyone had a great day. Bye


P.s. I hung up my diploma 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...