Monday, August 1, 2022

Monday

 So dad spent all morning with sprint and Karen and dad.all night. I think they are going to give our phones for free like they said they would. Karen did good and held her ground. Thanks. I was nervous and got my beads out. I used my light board.and it was so nice. I love it. I have been wanting to do them again. It felt nice. Dad got his shot. It.makes him feel off for a couple of days. Karen I am glad you got another job interview. Yeah. I am glad that Casey might not need surgery. That is good. I couldn't sleep last night so I am tired. I hope I sleep tonight. Robin it looked.like you might have gotten some rain. We didn't get any. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...