Monday, January 30, 2023

Monday

 The kids had a two hour delay because of the cold.  It is really really cold here.  I just left work for a half and hour and took them to school.  It worked good and it was good to see them.  The schools are going to delay two hours tomorrow so we are going to do the same thing.  I made a really pretty valentine's embroidery today.  I also made a ruffle for a tea towel.  Isaac had violin lessons and he made dinner.  I got Oliver a bunch of books from scholastic books and they came today so he read a lot.  Ruth was really hyper tonight.  I went to exercise class and that felt good.  Stay warm and I love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...