Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Wednesday

I'm sorry about your job Karen. Finding a job is the worst. Hopefully they come back and offer more money. If not there are other fish in the sea. Today was ok. Luna woke up at 6:30, I guess it's better than 5. My card was expiring so I went in yesterday to go get a new one. It worked yesterday. Today it declined. So I called the bank to see what was up. They asked for my card number so I gave them all the information. They were acting fishy. Then asked if it was a debit card. I knew the bank would know what kind of card it was so I hung up. So I drove to the bank and told them the story. I mis typed the phone number so I'm pretty sure it was all a scam. So they gave me a new card number and close out the other one. Hopefully the new one works and I don't have identity fraud. Then we caught a mouse so that sucked. Luna was in a good mood though so that was nice. 

Robin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...