Sunday, January 29, 2023

Sunday

 It snowed a ton and it messed up my day today.  They cancelled church and I had to cancel my programs and will have to reschedule them which is a pain.  It was nice not have anything to do today.  We shoveled and the neighbors all were helping each other.  We played in the backyard and Casey cleaned off the trampoline.  He also took the kids sledding for a bit.  We went to Randy's house for dinner.  It was good to see everyone.  Our kids were crazy wild.  They delayed school two hours tomorrow because of the cold so I am hoping to leave work for a bit and drive them to school.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...