Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Wednesday

 Congratulations Karen on the offer.  I hope they will negotiate a bit.  Today was good.  It was another late start for school.  So I came home and took the kids to school.  Ruth hated how I did her hair and Isaac didn't want to go because his stomach hurt so he wasn't dressed.  I had him go because it was only four hours of school.  I attached a picture of a pillow I worked on at work.  I think it is pretty.  I had finished laundry and we had am easy dinner and the kids didn't have any activities so it was a nice afternoon.  Casey went on a walk after dinner and took Isaac to young men's.  I went to exercise class and it was so fun.  We did high and they played my favorite arm song.  It was fun.  

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...