Thursday, February 2, 2023

Clip board of fun

 Dad had his scope this morning. His throat was small so they stretched it. They do that a lot. His Nissan wrap is history and they took some biopsies. They want him to do a barium swallow to see if he has weak muscles from his neck surgery. They just give him exercises to do. I worked from home today just to make sure he was good. I told him I would buy Kentucky fried chicken for lunch and he was excited about that. Karen I am sorry that job didn't turn out. It is hard looking for jobs. Robin that is so early. It won't be long before she figures out the door. I think I have a plan for saturday. How about we hook up around 930 and then go to the history museum. We can have lunch  and play after that. I was thinking of tacos for dinner for those who want to stay for dinner. I am open for a revised plan if you want. Well have a good Friday. It did feel a little warmer today. My car heater even felt like it wasn't broken. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...