Monday, February 20, 2023

Monday

I am glad that you guys had a fun time.  That looks awesome.  I didn't have as fun of a day.  I worked and that was good.  It is so hot at work and they are working on fixing it.  After work Teri and Randy came over and we got the floor put in in the office.  It is a really nice floor and looks really nice in there.  We went out with them to dinner at taco bell.  Casey did work today and got his blood drawn.  He was having trouble with the miter saw and had to get a new one but he had everything ready for us to get started on the floor.  I am glad you guys had a fun day.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...