Thursday, February 23, 2023

Thursday

 Oliver still has a cough so he stayed home again.  Casey came home to bring him lunch and the freezer wasn't plugged in and everything melted.  We unplugged it to do the floors and didn't plug it back in.  Work was better today.  I edited most of the morning and then made two quick things.  The kids were so happy and kind today.  It was so nice and enjoyable.  Casey is climbing right now.  I hope everyone is surviving this cold and snow.  Good luck tomorrow Karen.  You should cut out early and get a snack or something fun.  Thanks for sending the article Mom, I can't figure out how to attach it.

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...