Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Fun day

 The kids stayed up late so I thought they would sleep in. The were up and going. I had to work for an hour but not too long. We packed up and went to sea quest aquarium. It was so much fun. It was crowded and the kids really had a good time. We got them the fish that clean your feet. It was fun to watch. It was getting late so we ate lunch at the mall. They didn't eat great and Oliver said he was cold and wanted to wrap on my purple blanket. We were go to the jump zone in ogden but instead just decided to go home. They all voted for that. The roads were dicey and I was so glad we decided to go early. We made it back to salt lake. Karen I am sorry about the house. It still is on zillow. Rachel I love the floor in the study. Robin I hope you made it back to work. You had a nice holiday. Happy birthday Oliver love mom I need to learn to post pictures from my phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...