Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Wednesday

 We got a lot of snow but they didn't have a snow day or late start.  The boys stayed home because they didn't feel well and have a cough.  Ruth made it though.  Work was ok.  At the end of the day I made all the gift tags and I am supposed to put snaps on them.  I just the tools and I am supposed to try the different ones.  One tool ripped the leather.  The other tools worked but I kept messing up.  It was stressful.  Tomorrow will be better.  Ruth had a playdate after school.  I picked up my contacts.  The cleaned and did laundry.  Casey had activity days.  Ruth was still at her friends and Oliver was sick so he didn't take anyone.  My sewing machine hasn't been working.  It keeps cutting the thread when I start sewing.  Casey took the board to his work to clean it off.  It could still have oil on it.  So I put the kids to bed.  That didn't fix it so he took apart the foot pedal and that fixed it.  Hurray!  I cut the boys hair tonight also.  It was hard to cut Isaac's curls.  He has great hair.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...