Saturday, February 25, 2023

Saturday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I fell asleep.  Oliver didn't feel well yesterday so he stayed home from school and we didn't go skiing.  I cut some fabric wrong at work and I was frustrated.  Isaac had ambassadors and we spent the whole time waiting for him looking at patterns at Joanna's which was fun.  We ate out at the pupias place which was good.  Their was a European market next door and we walked around.  I thought Isaac would like it but he was very grumpy and made a point of not liking it.  Today I went to exercise class this morning.  It was so fun and I stayed for the two hours.  Their was a lady in the back that kept cheering like a drunk person in wendover.  It was funny to me.  I was wiped out though so I took a nap.  Casey and Isaac finished up the office.  It looks nice.  Casey installed the closet and put the camping stuff in there.  Isaac made dinner and I helped him.  It was really good and it was fun to cook with him.  I don't have any meetings tomorrow which will be fun.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...