Thursday, April 20, 2023

2 crackers and an ipad

Luna's been really fighting going into her car seat. She will arch her back and twist. The only thing that will make her calm down is 2 crackers (one for each hand) and an ipad. She also learned today to say me now. So her sass is growing strong. Work was good and moved along. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. Jeramy got all our wiring fixed up in the back. Now Chucky our lawn mower can run again. Hopefully our grass grows ok this year. Last year we started rough and it didn't get to a good place before winter. I got Luna a potty chair for the toilet. I'm going to get pull ups soon and we are going to start in on potty training. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...