Friday, April 21, 2023

Friday

Luna woke up at 1 and wouldn't sleep unless we were holding her. I took the first hour and Jeramy took the second. By 3 she was out enough she stayed asleep in her bed. Hopefully she sleeps ok tonight. We all want to sleep in and over sleep 😴😴. After dinner we went and got ice cream. My car failed inspection because of my oxygen sensor. Jeramy reset it and now it won't pass because there isn't enough data. A guy a work said put a catalytic cleaner in your gas. So we did that tonight and drove and got ice cream to cycle it through. We are hoping to take it in this weekend and pass. lol fingers crossed. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...