Thursday, April 20, 2023

Thursday

 Today was busy.  After school Isaac had orchestra.  After that we met him at the school and he tried out for the talent show and I accompanied him.  He sounded really good and I was proud of him.  His orchestra teacher said he has made a huge improvement this year.  Ruth and Oliver had piano lessons.  They are slowly catching on.  We had a quick dinner and then Ruth had tumbling.  They are really focusing on back handsprings.  Work was good.  I am helping my old team with getting some projects approved.  It is for Easter which is nice because all I have been doing the last two months in Christmas.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...