Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Tuesday

 Well it must be dermatologists day. I worked from home and then me and dad went to the dermatologists also. I got a clean check and so did dad. They did take that blue mole off his head and biopsied it. They also froze a.couple of moles that were bugging him. I took off work around three and took a nap. We did go to smiths and get Vaseline for dad's sore. I got Luna some pull ups. Just so you have them. Karen said we don't need to go to Kamas this weekend so I can go to lagoon any day. It hailed here and rained mud. All our cars are covered in dirt. Have a nice hump day. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...